KAS-Grp-J015 – GRAPHIC DESIGNER
September 15, 2020
Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic visuals
- Prepare visual presentations by designing artwork and copy layouts
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results per specified timeframe.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Mastery of desktop publishing tools in mac platform (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, iMovies, etc.)
- Mastery of Presentation Tools (Microsoft PowerPoint & other MS Office Software)
- Knowledge of web developing tools such as: Adobe Dream Weaver, WordPress, Java (added advantage)
- Ability to work with UI & UX, etc. (added advantage)
- At least 5 years experience in graphic design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Excellent English communication; able to present ideas (Arabic proficient preferred; Bahraini preferred)
Please attach a sample portfolio.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.