KAS-iM-J011 – MAC TECHNICIAN
A division of Khalid Almoayed & Sons, iMachines(Apple Authorized Service Provider & Apple Authorized Reseller), is looking for a Mac Technician
Function: Responsible for maintaining and repairing software & hardware, to include printers and network connectivity.
- Troubleshoot and repair computers, printers, and network connectivity
- Track and complete repair orders independently and as a team
- Order and maintain parts in coordination with warehouse/logistics team
- Support applications, Macintosh OS, both client, and server
- Attend to meeting with vendors and administrators as needed
- Phone, email, and on-site support on all levels to end-users within the company
- At least 3 years experience in mac computer repair and in network connectivity troubleshooting
- Ability to train end-users in Mac OS client and server
- Expertise with LAN and WAN in a multiple platform environment
- Working knowledge and repair of Xerox, Epson, and HP printers (added advantage)
- Knowledge of Apple Remote Desktop (added advantage)
- Knowledge of iOS (added advantage)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.