Marketing Manager – KAS-GRP-V004
Having a strategic, out-of-the box mindset, the incumbent will be the lead role in developing marketing plans, strategies, and activities for all portfolio / brands of the company.
• Brand development, brand promotion, and brand management
• Monitor progress of marketing strategies and apprise management
• Market intelligence, gathering and identifying trendsetter ideas
• Coordinate activities and events
• Public relations, press release, and digital communications
• Recommend marketing policies & processes to support organizational objectives.
• Graduate of any degree preferably in marketing
• At least 5 years relevant experience
• Business acumen (grasp & understand business concepts & requirements)
• Leadership skills; self-motivated; mature and proactive
• Excellent communication skills (Arabic speaking – an advantage)
• Office and computer skills (Graphic designing – an advantage)
• Valid Bahrain driving license
• Can join immediately (preferred)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.